THE ASHIREH BRAND
- When was Longchamp founded?
Ashireh Founded in 2014-2015 . In the early years, the Ashireh activity was limited to the production of women’s bags , wallet and some small goods leather and To produce , only one material which was , calfskin , camel leather and other different leathers was used . After years of successful work , From the early years, The company expanded its activities ,so began to create and produce the new products with new style, this is a combination of leather and hand woven rugs , Such as women`s bags , men’s, travel`s and kid`s bags as well as decoration items . Ashireh is always trying to be able to Provide a wider range of products along with customer needs and interests in all over the world with superior quality. The purpose of Ashireh to select and create this new genre and produce this product , Preserving and sustaining the survival of this art, the hand woven rugs which are creating by imaginative of its creators also trying to maintain authenticity and respect for natural resources.
- What does the Goat logo stand for?
The emblematic Goat logo is a symbol of the company’s inception. One of the most important and in fact the main raw materials used in the production of Ashireh products, are hand woven rugs which are woven by tribes in Persian Land. On these hand woven there are motifs which are sometimes in geometric shapes and sometimes animal motifs. Each of these motifs is in some way elements of the universe. Among the nomads, the image of the goat was very important and a symbol of demanding of the rain and blessing. A portrait of a goat from pre-historic times in cave motifs carved stones and gradually among the tribal hand woven , Including hand woven rugs such as Jajim, Gilim and saddlebag and other woven used in nomadic life , became popular. And now Ashireh home selected this image as the company logo It shows us the rhetorical picture of nomads and the life style of them. It also preserves and maintains this beautiful image on hand-woven and in other handicrafts.
- How to recognize a counterfeit product?
Ashireh currently has only two sales agents in Turkey and Iran . (link for both address). We recommend purchasing items just from online at www.ashireh.com or through resellers. Also We do not recommend purchasing items from online auction sites as they do not generally guarantee the authenticity of the products. All ashireh products have designated logo and a product authentication badge. It is noteworthy that our home is always striving to expand our sales agencies in all around the world by maintaining the quality of our products and striving for the best.
Ashireh and the environment
Our family-owned and human-sized luxury House is strongly influenced by our culture of craftsmanship, our love for beautiful materials ,remembering the history of centuries past and our respect for each other’s work. Ashireh sustainable development policy stems from this history and these values.
- Where are Ashireh products manufactured?
Ashireh products are produced in Iran, Tehran.
The reason for the company’s production activity in this region is the use of exquisite and unique handmade rugs that are woven in different cities of this land and have a world-wide reputation and beauty. Also use a variety of local and beautiful animal skins processed by the best tanneries. It should be noted that regardless of the geographical location and the production workshop, the Ashireh products have a birth certificate made by “Ashireh in Iran” inside all the products. The Ashireh’s plan for the coming years is to expand production by maintaining quality in other countries.
- Why does Longchamp combine quality and environmental responsibility?Like all skilled craftspeople, Longchamp is committed to creating durable products, made to last. This is the House’s first responsibility towards the environment: ensuring that its customers can preserve their purchased items for a long time, take care of them, and transmit them. Moreover, because Ashireh feels responsible for its products long after selling, the House is proud to ensure that they can be repaired, whenever possible.Taking charge of used or accidentally damaged products, restoring them, and extending their lifespan by several years, is not only satisfying to customers, it also helps to preserve the environment. Ashireh has always considered that a beautiful product should be repairable and that giving it a second life is a source of pride.What is Ashireh’s knowledge of its suppliers and subcontractors?Loyalty is at the heart of the relationship between Ashireh and the various suppliers in its supply chain. The House has fostered a stable partnership with its suppliers of leather, textiles, buckles, accessories, handmade carpets and they are constantly working together. This long-term collaboration guarantees consistency in production and sustainable product quality. Like Ashireh, these suppliers are family businesses. The House maintains close ties with its suppliers. Based on trust and mutual respect, these privileged relationships allow Ashireh to commit to environmental responsibility throughout its production cycle.
4. What are Ashireh’s efforts towards waste reduction?
The House is engaged in a process of continuous progress and improvement regarding waste management in its workshops and its head offices around. Their waste recovery rate is one of the key indicators, monitored by the Ashireh’s Quality and Environment Department. Ashireh has eliminated plastic wrap from its packaging items – bags, pouches, and boxes -, transforming them into recyclable products.
Due to the packaging and use of paper, which is a recycled product, Ashireh supports materials that have FSC (Forest Supervisory Council) certification. Whenever it is possible, the brand recycles diverse materials such as scrap leather, textiles, pallets, cardboard, plastic, paper, etc., to give them a second life. Dedicated teams are setting up partnerships with various organizations to develop innovative recycling solutions. The development and production teams are also exploring the use of recycled materials in the collections.
5. What measures is Ashireh implementing to reduce its energy consumption
and CO2 emissions?
To limit lighting needs, Ashireh’s workshops are designed to favor as much natural light as possible. The Ashireh House also implements innovative insulation, heating, and air conditioning solutions to reduce its energy consumption. For an international company like Ashireh, air transport, is a significant cause of greenhouse gas emissions, To limit its impact to transport its goods, Ashireh favors maritime transport – recognized as the least
polluting solution – and limits the use of air transport as much as possible.